The goal of the Broadband Forum Ambassador Program is to promote the Broadband
Forum and provide education on broadband technology and systems to the
communications, information and entertainment industry, as well as other
interested parties. The Ambassador Program is designed for speaking engagements for industry
events and other opportunities.
UPCOMING AMBASSADOR PRESENTATIONS:
- Robin Mersh, BBF CEO at Fixed Access Summit - April 2015
- Mark Fishburn, BBF at NFV World Congress - May 2015
- Robin Mersh, BBF CEO at Optinet China - June 2015
PAST AMBASSADOR PRESENTATIONS:
- BBF Ambassadors Diane Patton, Gert Grammel, Manuel Paul and Konstantinos Samdanis at the MPLS SDN World Congress - March 2015
- Robin Mersh, BBF CEO at Gigabet Copper - March 2015
- Robin Mersh, BBF CEO at the GiTEX Conference - October 2014
- Laurie Adams de Sa, BBF Membership & Marcom Director at FutureCom - October 2014
- Hongyu Li, BBF Ambassador at the SDN & OpenFlow APAC Conference - June 2014
- Laurie Adams de Sa, BBF Membership & Marcom Director at Broadband TV Connect Latin America - June 2014
- Robin Mersh, Broadband Forum CEO and Kevin Foster, Broadband Forum Chairman at TNO - DSL Access without Barriers - June 2014
- Laurie Adams de Sa, BBF Membership & Marcom Director at CommunicAsia - June 2014
- Tom Starr, BBF President & Frank Van deer Putten, BBF Board Member at the G.fast Summit - May 2014
- Robin Mersh, Broadband Forum CEO at Optinet China - May 2014
- Robin Mersh, Broadband Forum CEO & Tom Starr, BBF President at Fixed Access Networks Summit - April 2014
- Dave Sinicrope, Broadband Forum Vice President & Santiago Alvarez and Yves Hertoghs, BBF Ambassadors at MPLS SDN World Congress - March 2014
To view the ambassador appearance archive, please click here.
For more information on the Ambassador Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.