Be a catalyst to our industry; deploying resources to educate, liaise and promote new technology solutions, championing industry cooperation and expediting broadband growth.
- Drive Broadband Forum specification adoption and implementation
- Stimulate new technology adoption with forward looking white papers and tutorials
- Strengthen Broadband Forum reputation and attract new Forum members
- Enhance BBF member participation & satisfaction with a strong internal communication program
- Create Positive Industry Buzz- motivating analyst, business and end user confidence
Our current work in progress includes:
||Service Provider Managed Enterprise Services
||Energy Efficient Mobile Backhaul
||Packet Optical (DWDM) Integration
To access these documents, please click here. Members only
What Do We Produce?
Why Should your Marketing Team Participate?
Expedite Market Expansion
- Work with your industry colleagues to establish a united position on key issues facing the industry
- Develop positive White Papers that provide Best Practices and establish Common Solutions
- Contribute to the market intelligence/perspective that helps the BBF build positive Analyst Relations
- Enjoy opportunities to link Your Company Name or Products to Successful Technical Reports and popular industry white papers
- Take advantage of branding and product placement opportunities at Tradeshows
- Receive editorial mentions or quotes placed in collateral and BBF website from your Executives
- See prominent website placement of your Logo, links and Active Employees
Company Branding Opportunities
- Explore executive speaking opportunities in our Keynote, BoFs and external Ambassador Program
- Earn prestigious BBF white paper editorship
- Achieve Ambassador, Award and Corporate Recognition on the BBF website & in presentations
- Consider meeting sponsorship opportunities
- Certify your products for listing on our Global Certification Program page
- Take advantage of Technology Updates and Tutorials - keeping your staff on the cutting edge
- Enjoy White Papers
- Get first access to our BBF Market Trend Analysis
- Consider BBF meeting/event sponsorship & corporate branding opportunities
- Take advantage of all onsite networking opportunities during meeting
- To see updates on upcoming events and opportunities, please click here.
- To join the Broadband Forum, click here.
- If your company is already a member, but you would like to be added to the Marketing Team mailing list, please email your request to email@example.com.