Here Today, PON Tomorrow
A webinar brought to you by Broadband World Forum.
Geoff Burke, Broadband Forum’s Chief Marketing Officer, will be speaking within this webinar.
When? Thursday 29th August, 10AM EST
This webinar will ponder on the drivers 10GPON and beyond – beyond higher level business customers, what is the use case for consumer broadband? Is consumer data usage increasing enough to justify operator investment in XGPON? Do operators need to invest to improve Wi-Fi rates and coverage or can GPON still deliver? This webinar will look at the evolution of PON, including:
- XGS-PON, 25Gbps & 50Gbps becoming a reality in the not distant future
- Vendors are heavily pushing 10GPON – but are operators asking for it?
- Examining the economies of 10GPON and beyond technologies
- Is the rest of the world waiting for China?
- What are the deployment challenges?