Thank you to our Meeting Sponsor
- Meeting Registration & Contribution Deadline: Monday, December 3, 2018
1 William Street, Glasgow G38HT UK
View a local map with the hotel address HERE.
Please Note: There are four Hilton hotels in the city of Glasgow, please use the above address to ensure you’re referencing the correct hotel.
Monday, December 10, 2018
- 08:00 – 09:00: Tools Training
- 09:00 – 10:30: Service Provider Action Council / Innovation Session on Innovative Quality Monitoring Techniques: ∆Q
- 11:00 – 12:30: Opening Plenary and Keynotes:
- Ofcom Director of Network Infrastructure (SITE) Huw Saunders
- Amazon Voice Services UK Country Manager Theunis Scheepers
- 17:30 – 20:00: Birds of a Feather on Powering in an Ultrafast World
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- 18:00 – 19:00: Drinks Reception Sponsored by:
Thursday, December 13, 2018
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm: Closing Plenary
*Please note agenda is subject to change
**Please be reminded that it is vital that you book your rooms at the hotel that the Forum has contracted with, failure to do so puts the Forum in financial jeopardy.**
It is now past the hotel reservation deadline, however there are still rooms available. To reserve a room at the Hilton Glasgow hotel please click here. Or you may contact the hotel directly by telephone at +184.108.40.20655.
Based on availability, the discounted group rate is offered three (3) days prior ( 4 December 2018) and post (17 December 2018) of the scheduled room block. If you plan to stay over late or arrive early, please note that the reservation system may not allow you to book online. Please go ahead and make your reservation for the available dates and then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will request an extension on your behalf.
BBF Discounted Room Rates:
- Single Occupancy Room GBP 120.00
- Double Occupancy Room GBP 130.00
- Triple Occupancy Room GBP 140.00
The room rates includes taxes, breakfast and in room internet access.
Hilton Glasgow Hotel Reservation Cancellation Policy:
Reservations cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival will receive a full refund of their deposit. Any reservation cancelled after 24 hours prior to arrival or no shows will forfeit one nights room and tax revenue. For no shows – should the guest fail to arrive on their scheduled check-in date, that remainder of their stay automatically be released for resale.
Please use the above method to make your reservation at the hotel. Or you may contact the hotel directly by telephone at +220.127.116.1155. In order to be honored the discounted room rate, please let them know you are with THE BROADBAND FORUM MEETING.
If you should need assistance booking a room please contact us directly at +1.510.492.4020 or via email at email@example.com.
Note: If reservations are made with a travel agency, the Broadband Forum will not be able to assist in adjusting room rates as the hotel has special agreements with each travel agency. For the Broadband Forum to get involved, you must make your reservations as stated above.
Meeting fee is due on or before: Monday, December 3, 2018
Meeting registration is via the members-only wiki site, please click HERE to register.
- $450 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings.
- $310 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings for ONE day.
- $310 USD for Auditing Members to attend Summit, Plenary, and General Sessions Only.
Please Note: To help with the registration process and pressure on staffing please pay your meeting fee as soon as possible.
(The meeting fees include lunch and are for all attendees including those staying in the hotel.)
- Cancellations received on or before Monday, December 3: FULL REFUND
- Cancellations received after Monday, December 3: 50% REFUND
Visas cannot be obtained at the border or airport. The average time to obtain a Visa is four (4) weeks, however this will vary depending on location. Please be aware that each country has different requirements as to how to apply for a Visa. Please check with your local consulate to get the most accurate information about obtaining a Visa for your specific country of residence.
To help determine if you will need a visa and see other travel requirements please see: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
If you would like Broadband Forum visa letter please add your personal details to the Visa Letter form (members only access) and email it at firstname.lastname@example.org for a signature. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +1.510.492.4020.
- A local map with the hotel address and transportation instructions can be found here.
- To learn more about the local transportation please see: http://www.spt.co.uk/
- For more information about how to get around Glasgow, please see: https://peoplemakeglasgow.com/visiting/getting-around
- To view a list of things to do please go to: https://www.visitscotland.com/destinations-maps/glasgow/
Glasgow Airport (GLA) – 8.2 mi / 13 km
The drive from the GLA airport to the hotel is estimated to take about 15 – 20 minutes.
A Taxi from the Glasgow airport to the Hilton Glasgow cost approximately 15.00 to 30.00 GBP
Members Only Link
MEMBERS ONLY: The Q4 Glasgow meeting details, including the detail agenda, balloting timelines and contributions & agendas page, can be accessed HERE.