Unleashing a True Connected Home Ecosystem with USP
Would you like to receive a recording of the ‘Unleashing the Connected Home ecosystem with USP’ Webinar?
Fill out the form below to receive a copy!
Managed Wi-Fi, IoT security and onboarding. Customer self-care. Application enabled smart gateways. These are just a few of the critical needs of service providers today, facing ever increasing pressure to increase quality and gain revenue from new services. The User Services Platform, defined in TR-369 by the Broadband Forum, is a flexible, secure, and standardized solution to these problems and so much more.
Join industry leaders from Domos, QA Cafe, Axiros, CommScope, Incognito Software, and Greenwave Systems as they give you:
- A brief overview of USP and its architecture
- Key use cases for USP-managed Wi-Fi/multi-AP, virtualized applications, and enabling revenue generating services
- Updates on USP version 1.1 and the Device:2.13 data model featuring IoT control and Wi-Fi multi-AP management
- An open question and answer period with our panelists!
- Jason Walls (Moderator) – Director of Technical Marketing at QA Cafe, Co-Director of Broadband User Services Work Area at the Broadband Forum, and Chair of the Connected Home Council
- John Blackford – Product Management Director at CommScope and Co-Director of the Broadband User Services Work Area at the Broadband Forum
- Tim Spets – Senior Systems and Standard Architect at Greenwave Systems and USP Project Lead
- Liam Clark – DevOps Engineer at Incognito Software Systems
- Michael Shaw – Chief Executive Officer at Axiros North America
- Magnus Olden – Chief Technology Officer at Domos