Second Quarter Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic - April 18 - 22, 2016
Hotel Reservation Deadline:
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Meeting Registration Deadline:
Monday, April 11, 2016
Meeting Contribution Deadline:
Monday, April 11, 2016 at 5:00pm PT
Prague Marriott Hotel
V Celnici 8, Praha 1, 110 00
View a local map with the hotel address - HERE
Important Sessions at the Q2 Meeting:
Monday, April 18, 2016
- 8:00am - 10:00am: Innovation Track - Open to all Principal and Associate Members
- 10:30am - 11:30am:
Service Provider Action Council (SPAC) - CLOSED Session
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm: Opening Plenary
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Thursday, April 21, 2016
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Closing Plenary
*Please note agenda is subject to change.
Meeting Contribution Deadline: Monday, April 11, 2016 at 5:00pm PT.
To create a new document:
- Choose "Create" under the Document menu
- Enter the title, working area, etc. information into the appropriate fields
- Click the "Save" button
- You will then be given a document number. You have as long as you need to upload the document; once a document
number is assigned it cannot be given to anyone else.
- Return to the record for your document
- Choose the "Upload File" link under the Document Options Menu
- Select the type of file you will be uploading
- Click the "Browse" button to select your document.
- Click the "Upload" button.
Visas cannot be obtained at the border or at the airport. The average time to obtain a Visa is four (4) weeks, however this will vary depending on location. Please be aware that each country has different requirements as to how to apply for a Visa. Please check with your local consulate to get the most accurate information about obtaining a Visa for your specific country of residence.
If you would like Broadband Forum visa letter please add your personal details to the Visa Letter form (members only access) and email it Yolanda Rosiles at email@example.com for a signature. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1.510.492.4020.
Hotel Reservation Instructions:
Hotel reservations will open in February 2016.
Meeting Registration Information:
Registration will open in February.
Pre-registration meeting fee due on or before Monday, April 11, 2016 at 5:00pm PT:
- $450 USD for Principal and Associate Members to attend general and committee meetings.
- Fees include lunch. (The meeting fee is for all attendees including those staying in the hotel.)
- There will be a $100 USD late fee for those that register after the Monday, April 11,2016 deadline.
- For those registered before Monday, April 11, 2016, but WITHOUT PAYMENT, your registration will be considered late if payment is not received before the April 11th deadline.
- Cancellations received on or before Monday, April 11: FULL REFUND
- Cancellations received after Monday, Apri 11: 50% REFUND
Additional Information Coming Soon!
Broadband Forum Contact: