Broadband Forum kicks of Q1 meeting with two new tech talks
The Q1 Broadband Forum meeting (March 18-21, in Warsaw, Poland will accelerate out of the gates on Monday March 18 as two guests bring new perspectives to attendees. First, ARRIS will kick off a “State of Broadband 2019” keynote with a review of its insightful “Connectivity and Entertainment Index 2018” report. Later during the plenary, Deutsche Telekom will be introducing a cutting-edge NETCONF YANG demonstration that will paint a promising picture of the future of our industry. We hope that you’ll join us to hear these insights live starting at 10.00 on Monday!
For those needing a quick catch-up on happening from the Q4 meeting, Lincoln Lavoie, Senior Engineer at UNH-IOL and Technical Chair has provided a round-up of the technical projects progressed at the Q4 meeting here.
Following the Q1 meeting, there will be a number of exciting Broadband Forum events coming up this spring:
- A USP Plugfest will take place at UNH-IOL from Monday, April 1 to Friday, April 5.
- With a hugely successful OFC BASe now behind us, we now look forward to the Ultra-fast Broadband Accelerated Seminar (UFBB BASe) in Den Haag, The Netherlands, on June 25-27. Expect world-class speakers and insightful perspectives to be shared, as well as a variety of networking events. UFBB BASe topics covered will include –
- Next generation access technologies
- Use cases and best practice for next generation access
- 5G and fixed access
- Connected Home and advanced Wi-Fi
- CloudCO and the last mile
- Wirelss-wireline convergence
Registration is now open. To sign up or find our more information about that June BASe event, see https://www.ultrafastbroadband.nl/.