BBF's 5G projects have resulted in the following 5G-related Technical Reports.
See previously published work on 3G and 4G on the Technical Reports page. These include:
- TR-221: Technical Specifications for MPLS in Mobile Backhaul Networks
- TR-293: Energy Efficient Mobile Backhaul
- TR-291: Nodal Requirements for Interworking between Next Generation Fixed and 3GPP Wireless Access
- TR-300: Policy Convergence for Next Generation Fixed and 3GPP Wireless Networks
- TR-348: Hybrid Access Broadband Network Architecture
TR-384: Cloud Central Office (CloudCO) Reference Architectural Framework – Bonding fixed broadband access and 3GPP access networks enables service providers to offer higher throughput and better Wide Area Network (WAN) reliability solutions to their customers. In this bonding scenario, advanced traffic distribution mechanisms are needed. This Working Text defines the architectural requirements and solutions for the connections of premises by means of both fixed broadband (DSL, GPON, P2P Fiber) and 3GPP WAN interfaces. Download TR-384.