- This site, its content, code and design elements are Copyright © Broadband Forum (“BBF”) 1991-2019. All rights reserved.
- Use of any design elements or content that could be construed as representing BBF is not permitted.
- Use of BBF logos by members is only as described in BBF members’ sites. Other uses are not permitted without written permission.
- The site contains representation of BBF Certification logos. These must not be copied nor may they be used to indicate certified compliance to BBF specifications. Certification logos may only be sourced from and used per the terms of the issuing organization.
- Use of any graphics artwork or stock photos, etc., is not permitted and may be in violation of the originators rights for with BBF is not responsible.
- This site also contains links to Broadband Forum’s members’ web-based software tools. Use of and access to those Member’s web-based tools is subject to the separate terms and conditions listed on those sites.
For further information, please contact Broadband Forum.